The water sample collection and preservation equipment is an automatic sample collection and preservation equipment that was developed to be paired with online heavy metal monitoring equipment. It is mainly used for online collection and preservation of samples which exceed standard of pollution sources. It is equipped with a 1200ml water collecting bottle and 24 1000ml water containers. This equipment uses an advanced water sampling method carried out by a peristaltic pump which is controlled by an ARM SCM (single chip microcomputer).
During the measurement of the online heavy metal monitoring equipment, the water sample collection and preservation equipment will carry out collection of sewage to be measured into the water collecting bottle, then measure the water sample in the water collecting bottle. When the water sample exceeds the standard, there will be a signal so that the water sample collection and preservation equipment will automatically store the water sample in the water container. The water sample stored is the same one of the measured sample.Parameters
|Water collecting bottle capacity||1200mL|
|Water container capacity||1000mL（24）|
|Peristaltic pump flow||3700mL/min|
|Pump pipe inner diameter||10mm|
|Sampling volume error||±5%|
|Horizontal suction head||50m|
|Air-tightness of pipeline system||≤-0.05MPa|
|Continuous running time||≥3000h/times|
|Working temperature||-5℃ ~ +50℃|
1. Sampling control
Time controlled sampling: same time interval (can be set freely from 1~9999 minutes with increment of 1 minute)
Flow meter controlled sampling: optional specific flow meter controlled sampling
Online monitoring equipment which can produce output pulse controlled water sampling: can be set freely from 1~9999 pulse with increment of 1 pulse. The output should be 5V~15V positive pulse.
2. Sampling method
Timing sampling/quantitative sampling/fixed flow sampling/equal proportion mixed sampling/parallel sampling/standard sampling/pulse sampling.
1. Corrosion resistant sewage specific peristaltic pump flow: 3700ml/min; the inner diameter of the pump pipe is 10mm; the pipe is made of high intensity medical silicone tube
2. Information recording: during the flow proportional controlled sampling, the water sample collection and preservation equipment can store the time of each sampling;
3. Time control error of the system clock of the water sampler: △1≤0.1% and △12≤30S;
4. Synchronous sample preservation: when the sample exceeding standard is detected by the online COD monitoring equipment, the water sample collection and preservation equipment will preserve the water sample. It can also achieve online synchronous monitoring and sample preservation record uploading and printing. The preservation record includes relative COD value.
5. Power-off protection: this equipment can restart after power-off without losing any saved data.
6. Preset program: this equipment can preset and store 10 sampling programs
7. Software lock: it can protect the built-in program of the equipment from being modified.
1. The shell of water sample collection and preservation equipment uses powder coating so that it has an excellent corrosion resistance.
2. The information recording uses loop recording so that it is more convenient to be checked on the monitor.
3. After being equipped with flow meter, this equipment, using loop information recording, can record 256 groups of flow data which consists of date, time, and instantaneous and cumulative flow rate.
4. This equipment is equipped with RS232 port, so that it can achieve external control of the sampling and output the sampling time and flow data.
5. It can be connected with other online monitoring equipment to achieve accident alarming sampling and preservation of samples which exceed standards.
1. Wireless communication module (wireless communication function: it can achieve remote sampling control carried out by any computer with an internet connection).
2. Ultrasonic flow measuring probe (flow-meter function).