The HC-2301 water quality sampling device is a piece of specific environmental monitoring equipment used for surface water and wastewater sampling, water source monitoring, investigation of pollution source and total quantity control. It uses international water sampling methods carried out by a peristaltic pump which is controlled by an SCM (single chip microcomputer). This sampling equipment can carry out various equal time mixed water sampling according to customer requirements. This equipment is essential for water pollution monitoring of environment monitoring and supervision stations of all levels and researching of environmental protection administrations.
|Water container (optional)||50ml or 1000ml|
|Pump pipe inner diameter||10mm|
|Sampling volume error||±5%|
|Horizontal suction head||50m|
|Air-tightness of pipeline system||≤-0.05MPa|
|Continuous running time||≥3000h/times|
|Working temperature||-5℃ ~ +50℃|
1. Sampling method:
Equal time mixed water sampling: time controlled sampling
Time intervals of the sampling: can be set freely from 1~9999 minutes with increment of 1 minute
2. Number of mixed water sample N: can be set freely from 1~200
1. The shell of the HC-2301 water quality sampling equipment is made of stainless steel so that it has an excellent corrosion resistance.
2. It has a software lock in order to protect the built-in program of the equipment from being modified.
3. This sampling equipment has a simple structure and easy operation.
4. The equipment can carry out various equal time mixed water sampling according to customer requirements.
5. The pipe of the peristaltic pump is made of high intensity medical silicone tube.