1. Range of flow: 0.01～10m³/s (decided by the types and specifications of the equipped flow measurement weir)
2. Flow accumulation: 8 bit decimal number; it will return to zero automatically and recalculate when the flow reaches 8 bits.
3. Flow accuracy: +5% (1%～3% is caused by the uncertainty of the equipped flow measurement weir; and the additional 1%～2% is the measuring error of the instrument)
4. Distance measurement range: 0.4～2m (0.4m within the bottom of the probe is the dead zone while 0.4m~2m is the distance measuring range)
5. Distance measurement accuracy: ±3mm; the displayed result is calibrated within the measuring range of 1m
6. Liquid level resolution: 1mm
7. Working temperature: -20℃～55℃ (The working temperature ranges between -35℃～55℃ with the use of AC power supply and additional self-heating functions within the instrument. The self-heating function is a special function that needs to be requested during the ordering process.)
8. IP grade of the instrument: the display part: IP66 (the through-holes at the bottom of the instrument should be blocked); the probe: IP68.
AC power supply: (220V±22V) 6W (it is 26W when using the self-heating function)
DC power supply: 12V±2V 120mA; when using DC power supply, there is no (4～20)mA current output and relay operation of the instrument.
When AC and DC power supply exists at the same time, the instrument uses an AC power supply, with DC power supply connecting automatically in the event AC power fails.
Data storage capacity of the instrument
Records monthly, daily and hourly: recording flow only＞2 years; recording additional I1, I2, I3, I4＞4 months;
Record for each minute: recording flow only＞8 hours; recording additional I1, I2, I3, I4＞4 hours.
(4～20) mA current which is connected to other instruments
Sampling resistance in the instrument: 200Ω;The negative terminal is connected to the ground terminal
Number which can be connected: I1, I2, I3, I4
The printer can be matched: jack socket, DB25 jack;
When being set as RECORD PRINTING: EPSON compatible (recommended to be matched with TP-μp40T);
When being set as TIMING PRINTING: just TP-μp40T.
(4～20)mA current output
External load resistance: (0～500)Ω;
Error: 0.5％ (relative to the instrument readout);
The negative terminal is connected with the ground terminal of the instrument. It can also be changed into floating output according to the requirements.
Output: optional flow or liquid level;
RS-232: interface socket, DB9 contact pin;
Encoding: 1 start bit, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, with parity check bit or without parity bit;
Baud rate: optional 300, 600, 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 14400, 19200, 28800, 43200, 57600.
Control mode: optional modes such as closing when the accumulated m3 reaches the preset value, liquid level alarming, max liquid level, min liquid level;
Type: SPDT (single-pole double-throw) (normally open, normally closed)
Contact capacity: AC250V 1A; DC30V 1A.